2010-09-12

Keep walking

The dream is always the same.

I’m walking on the streets of a Golden City. I’m climbing the stairs. I’m going down the hills. I’m crossing the bridges. I’m seeing architectural styles from countless ages. I’m looking at a hundred spires. I’m wandering through the largest castle in the world. I’m surrounded by the political and religious history of Europe. On my skin I’m feeling the heat of the sun and the gaze of the statues.

I’m walking beside thousands people. I’m hearing languages from all over the world. I’m feeling the joy of people of all ages.

I’m walking. I’m walking and absorbing the feeling of serenity and passion. I’m walking until I am one with the way and everything becomes a mist. I’m walking.

The ticking of a clock. The clink of a bell. The sound of a trumpet.

I’m awake. I’m awake and I’m there, between the people, enjoying another beautiful day in the Mother of Cities.

And again, I start walking … through Prague …

1 comment:

  1. I'm still walking... Thanks for the journey

    ReplyDelete