2009-07-20

Soul

The wind was howling through the night. The human-wolves were hunting in the darkness. Lies and betrayals were all around. The preying on the weak or the suffering was the way of living. The death and the wars were destroying the future. In the ashes of life, hope, scared and bleeding, was hiding. Angels were falling from the sky.

A moment of silence. The sound of crying. The tears of a child falling on the broken wing of an angel. A ray of light shining on the face of innocence. A pure soul washing the sins of an imperfect world. The revived hope.

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me. Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment