2009-06-10

Dreamland

Time stood still for a moment. And a voice echoed in my mind.

- What are you dreaming, my child?

- I’m dreaming … I’m dreaming about love.

- Love, child?

- Yes, Father. I’m dreaming about my loved one. She’s here; she’s looking at me; she’s speaking with me …

- And what are you talking about, child?

- Oh, nothing important. She’s just asking some silly questions, like how are her clothes fitting together; like she doesn’t know what I’ll say; like she doesn’t know all I see is … love. And then … then we’re smiling; we’re smiling and laughing and kissing. And we’re dancing the dance of the mayflies. The dance of the pure moment. The dance which defies time.

- Good, my child. Now go back. Go back in your dreams. The time will wait for you. And every moment will border the eternity.

- Yes, Father. I will.

Our Father, Who is in heaven, Holy is Your Name. Protect our loved ones wherever they are. And give to our passing dreams power over time, so that the mayflies can dance … forever.

And the time moved forward again.

No comments:

Post a Comment